Arsenal is a dual-screen 3D shoot em up game for the DS. I (smealum) am doing all the code and Lobo is doing all the graphics. The current music was taken from modarchive.org, and hopefully I'll manage to find something a little more fitting by the time the final version is released.
Here's Arsenal version 1.0 ! It's not quite done, but pretty close, so I'll be updating it throughout the coming week, please let me know what you think and if you'd like anything changed.
There's a ton of stuff that I've added since the last version (which was released exactly 6 months ago), so here's a feature list :
- full dual screen 3D bullet hell vertical shoot em up
- robust engines capable of managing hundreds of bullets (over 1000 in certain conditions)
- 7 levels, ranging from easy to insanely hard
- massive bosses
- different weapons, powerups
- varied backgrounds : space stations, planets, oil rigs...
- replay system
- highscore system with online leaderboards
- complete modding tools available : make your own levels and share them on the game's website
- download people's mods directly from the game's menu via wifi